How to Make a Circle Collage
Your friend posted a circle photo collage on Facebook, and you wonder how they made it but don't want to ask for fear of looking like a novice. Or, you're a design guru but don't like the fact that it takes so much time and effort to make one in Photoshop.
In this post, we will show you how to make a circle collage.
Anyone, with or without design experience would be able to follow this post and make a collage of circles.
The best part about making a circle collage using TurboCollage is the flexibility and the ability to customize your design -
1. You can place as many circles as you want and put them wherever you want — you’re not stuck to a fixed template design. Additionally,
2. You can size them large or small as per your wish.
Two types of circle collage
Before we learn to make a circle collage, let’s differentiate between two types of photos as shown in the following illustration:
The sample on the right constructs a circle by arranging many smaller photos. If you’re looking to make such a circle shape collage, you’d have to use our FigrCollage shape collage software.
In this post, we’ll learn to make pictures like the one on the left.
Steps to Make a Circle Photo Collage:
Before we get started, download and install TurboCollage. It takes less than a minute to download and complete the installation. Download here.
The following steps are also demonstrated in a short video, later in this post.
1. Open TurboCollage and set your collage to Advanced Pile pattern.
2. Add pictures that you want in your circle collage.
3. Re-position and resize images as shown in the demo video below. Additionally, change other settings to design the collage as per your wish.
4. Export the designed collage to a JPG and print/frame it using the printing service of your choice.Tweet This Circle Collage Making Method
Here’s a video that demonstrates creation of a circle collage:
You can learn more about creating collages with shapes here.
Don’t forget to email your comments and suggestions to email@example.com