1. If you haven’t already downloaded, first download TurboCollage for Mac OS X by clicking “Free Download”.
2. Once the download has completed, you will have TurboCollageForMac.zip, usually it will be in your Downloads folder as shown in the following sample image.
3. Double click TurboCollageForMac.zip to unzip it to TurboCollage.app as shown in the following sample image.
4. Drag TurboCollage.app to Applications folder in Finder as shown in the following sample image.
5. To start the application, double click on the TurboCollage icon in the Applications folder in the Finder. If a warning “TurboCollage" is an application downloaded from the Internet. Are you sure you want to open it? appears, click Open.
6. If you haven’t yet purchased TurboCollage, it will run in limited trial mode. If you have already purchased it, here are instructions to activate your TurboCollage license.
Questions or problems? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org