1. If you haven’t already installed TurboCollage for Windows, here are instructions to install TurboCollage for Windows. Windows. You don’t need to reinstall if you have already installed the free trial.
2. If you haven’t yet purchased TurboCollage for Windows, first purchase it here.
3. If TurboCollage is running on your computer, open Help > Register Activation Code... menu at the top. After this, go to step 5.
4. If TurboCollage isn’t running on your computer, run TurboCollage.
5. Enter the license activation code that you received when you made your purchase, and click Register Activation Code. You can copy and paste the code instead of entering it manually.
Follow these steps to resolve this problem:
1. Please open TurboCollage and find your installed TurboCollage version in Help > About TurboCollage menu.
If you’d bought TurboCollage after 1st December 2017, then the installed version should be 7.x.x.x. If it isn’t, please download and install the latest version from https://www.turbocollage.com/download.html
If you’d purchased TurboCollage 6 then the installed version should be 6.x.x.x
If you’d purchased TurboCollage 5 then the installed version should be 5.x.x.x
If you’d purchased TurboCollage 6 or earlier, you can either upgrade to the latest version or install the version that you’d purchased.
2. Please check that you’ve entered the activation code correctly, you should copy and paste the activation code instead of typing each individual character.
3. Do you still get the same problem? Please email the following to email@example.com
a. Your Order ID (mentioned in the subject of your license activation email.)
b. A screenshot of the license activation screen where you get the error.
Questions or problems? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org