1. If you haven’t already downloaded it, first download TurboCollage for Mac OS X by clicking “Free Download”.
2. Once the download has been completed, you will have TurboCollageForMac.zip. Usually, it will be in your Downloads folder, as shown in the following sample image.
If you're using the Safari web browser, it might automatically unzip TurboCollageForMac.zip to TurboCollage.app. In this case, you'll have TurboCollage.app in your Downloads folder.
3. Double click TurboCollageForMac.zip to unzip it to TurboCollage.app, as shown in the following sample image.
4. Drag TurboCollage.app to the Applications folder in Finder, as shown in the following sample image.
5. To start the application, double click on the TurboCollage icon in the Applications folder in the Finder. If a warning "TurboCollage is an application downloaded from the Internet. Are you sure you want to open it?" appears, click Open.
6. If you haven’t yet purchased TurboCollage, it will run in limited trial mode. If you have already purchased it, here are instructions to activate your TurboCollage license.
Questions or problems? Please email email@example.com