Make a 100 Photo Collage in 60 Seconds
You just completed a photo shoot and want to quickly build a single sheet comprising 100 or more pictures.
Or, you have just returned from vacation, and you're anxious to share your trip photos with your friends. The only problem is — you have over 200 photos!
Every one of us has been in a similar situation at some point.
How do you deal with such a situation?
This post will show you how to make 3 different types of collages from 100 or more pictures without breaking the bank or learning complex software like Photoshop.
Anyone can do it — no design background, no expertise required!
Why download a 100 picture collage maker app? Why not online?
First, when you want to make a collage out of 100 photos, uploading them can be a tedious task. Online collage services are usually more suitable for small fixed template collages.
Second, downloaded software is more suitable for editing a large number of high quality, high-resolution images. It's faster, and you get more processing power at your hands!
Make a 100 Photo Pile
1. Open TurboCollage and select the Pile pattern.
2. Add Pictures, then use the “Spreadout” tool to get your photo pile.
Want to see the above in action? Here's a 36-second video:
Make a 100 Photo Mosaic
1. Open TurboCollage, select the Mosaic pattern, select the size of your mosaic, set border width to zero, set background color to black, and turn shadows off.
2. Add pictures to your mosaic.
3. Use the intelligent layout tool to get an arrangement you like.
Want to see the above in action? Here's an under 48-second video:
Make a 100 Photo Grid
1. Open TurboCollage, select the Picture Grid pattern, select the size of the grid, set border width to zero, set background color to black, and turn shadows off.
2. Add Pictures to your grid and adjust the number of rows and columns.
Want to see the above in action? Here's an under 46-second video:
You can even make a collage out of 200 or 400 photos with the same steps!
Still wondering why one would make a collage of so many photos?
Here are some applications of a collage with a large number of images:
1. You are a photographer or a designer, and you want to combine all the photos from a shoot or a design project into one sheet.
2. You are an organizer at a conference, and you want to build a vast billboard comprising hundreds of photos.
3. Posting too many photos on Facebook isn't for you — instead, you prefer to make a collage from your pictures and post that.
4. You were assigned a task to construct a collage of headshots of employees from your company.
So, the next time you need to make a collage from many photos, use TurboCollage!