How to Make a Circle Collage
Your friend posted a circle photo collage on Facebook, and you wonder how they made it but didn’t want to ask for fear of looking like a novice.
Or, you’re a design guru but don’t like that it takes so much time and effort to make one in Photoshop.
We will show you how to make a circle collage in this post.
Anyone with or without design experience would be able to follow this post and make a collage of circles.
The best part about making a circle collage using TurboCollage is the flexibility and the ability to customize your design -
1. You can place as many circles as you want and put them wherever you want — you’re not stuck to a fixed template design. Additionally,
2. You can size them large or small as per your wish.
Three types of circle collage
Before we learn to make a circle collage, let’s differentiate between three types of photos, as shown in the following illustration:
Circle photo collage made from unequal circles
Circle photo collage made with equal circles placed in a regular pattern
Circle shape collage - photos are arranged to form the circle shape
The sample on the right constructs the circle shape by arranging many smaller photos. If you’re looking to make such a circle shape collage, you’d have to use our FigrCollage shape collage software.
We’ll learn to make pictures like those on the left in this post.
Steps to Make a Circle Photo Collage with Unequal Photos Positioned Randomly
Let us now see how to make a circle photo collage, like the one above, with photos positioned and sized just as you want.
The following steps are also demonstrated in a short video later in this post.
1. Open TurboCollage and set your collage to use the Advanced Pile pattern.
2. Add pictures that you want in your circle collage.
3. Re-position and resize images as shown in the demo video below. Additionally, change other settings to design the collage as per your wish.
4. Export the designed collage to a JPG and print/frame it using the printing service of your choice.
Here’s a video that demonstrates the creation of a circle collage:
Steps to Make a Circle Photo Collage with Equal Photos Arranged in a Regular Pattern
Let us now see how to make a circle photo collage with equal photos arranged in a regular pattern like the one above.
(The following method is only available in v7.2.1 and later.)
1. Open TurboCollage and set your collage to Photohive pattern and Circle shape, as shown in the screenshot below.
2. Add pictures to your circle collage.
3. You can adjust each picture within its frame using the controls, as shown below.
4. Export the designed collage to a JPG and print/frame it using the printing service of your choice.Tweet This Circle Collage Making Method
You can learn more about creating collages with shapes here.
Don’t forget to email your comments and suggestions to email@example.com