How to Make a Family Tree Collage
You have a beautiful family, and you're looking for ideas to turn the family photos into decorative art.
How about making a family tree photo collage?
Do you think you'd need to visit a designer and spend a lot of money to have such a collage designed?
You don't have to!
In this article, we will show you how to make a family tree collage from your photos. Anyone can do it — no design background, no expertise required!
Steps to Make a Family Tree Collage in TurboCollage:
1. Open TurboCollage and set your collage to use the Picture Pile pattern.
2. Use the picture of a tree as the background picture.
3. Add photos of your family members.
4. Crop individual photos as you need them. You can click an image to select it and then crop it, as shown in the screenshot below.
5. Position the pictures - it's a good idea to position the images of seniors towards the trunk and children towards the peripheral leaves. Learn to design a picture pile here.
Once you complete the design, export your family tree photo collage to a JPG.
Here's a screenshot:
Don’t forget to email your comments and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org